Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: A message to Bin Laden

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SPYDERHATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    294
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THAT IS ALL AND WELL FOR EGYPT, TO BAD WE ARENT EGYPT.

    AS FOR EVIDENCE, LIKE I SAID CIRCUMSTANTIAL.

    AS FOR THE CONFESSION FROM THE LEUTINET, WHO SEZ THAT HE IS CREDIBLE?

    ------------------
    LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...


    I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spydie..u would argue with a brick wall wouldnt you..*G.... ukliam3

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SPYDERHATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    294
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BLAZEY, NAH I HAVE ALREADY BEEN MARRIED ONCE THANK YOU biggrin

    ------------------
    LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...


    I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

  4. #14
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what on earth can I say to that line of argument spyder? *L*...I guess if a confession isn't evidence enough...nothing will satisfy you *L*...you really missed your calling you know?....you should have been an attorney with a sharp mind like yours *L*

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanny Fanny! I just dont understand you. Whos side are you on anyway? Are you supporting America or Bin Laden? I mean, dam. Whats with being so defensive about Bin laden of all people? Why are you defending him?
    Does it not even get to you, that recently on CNN news, they said they were pulling out people from the world trade center wreckage site, still strapped in airline seats burned to death? They found a pair of hands, nothing but hands tied together, that appeared to be one of the airline employees. What about the families that has to deal with that? Are you American or are you from the Taliban?
    Are we suppose to just sit back and let any terroists from anywhere just come over here and bomb our country, kill innocent kids in daycares like the one in the WTC'S, innocent men and women, and just sit here and do nothing? Just sit back and say, "oh you bombed innocent people, you destroyed lives, but thats ok. Go ahead we will sit idley by and not do a dam thing?

    No, we will not go quietly into the night, but stand and make the roar of Americans standing together in unity be heard all over the world. Where we go one, we go all!

    This is America. For the land of the free and the home of the brave. If you dont love it, leave it. In the presidents words, "If you are not with America, you are against us. If you are not with us defending what America stands for, for protecting our rights, our freedom, our families, then you are against us! Which side will you be on???? If you are not standing in Unity with us, then go ahead and go to the Talibam and wait for the next bomb to hit so you can show your "Full support" for Bin Laden. Then you can defend him, standing by him, til death!

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

    [This message has been edited by Genie! (edited October 08, 2001).]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spydie..i werent asking ya to marry me moon ..doubt F.O.A.D would approve of that one...*EG*

    ------------------

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    evidence...........ok how about right from the horses mouth.....he has taken responsiblity(sp?) for it.

    ------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

  8. #18
    Inactive Member SPYDERHATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    294
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    GENIE,

    THIS IS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, HOME OF THE CRUISE MISSLES, BIG BAD SUPER POWER. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

    I AM JUST AS AMERICAN AS YOU ARE GENIE, BUT I AM SORRY IF I QUESTION WHY BEFORE I KISS ASS. THATS ME, OH WELL.

    HAS ANYONE ELSE WONDERED WHY THEY HAVE SUCH A MAD ON FOR AMERICA??

    THOSE MEN GAVE THEIR LIFE FOR THEIR CAUSE, THAT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING IN ITSELF.

    WHY?

    WHY DID THEY FEEL THAT STRONGLY AGAINST AMERICA?

    WHY DOES BIN LADEN FEEL THAT STRONGLY AGAINST AMERICA?

    MAYBE AMERICA SHOULD BACK OFF WITH OUR TRADE NEGOTIATIONS?

    BUT THEN WE COULDNT DO THAT COULD WE? NO WE ARE TO GREEDY, YOU KNOW MANIFEST DESTINY AN ALL THAT HORSE SHIT.


    KINDA FUNNY, I ASK WHY, AND I GET LABLED A BIN LADEN LOVER???

    I COULD READ THE NEWS AN SHIT, BUT THEN AGAIN I THINK I MIGHT WAIT TILL THE MOVIE COMES OUT.


    BUT DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WE ARE GOING TO KILL BIN LADEN? DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WE ARE GOING TO FIND HIM??

    ------------------
    LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...


    I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nothing can be justified about what he did. There is nothing right about it. Our men and women in service, die for what they believe every day. They die to serve and protect our country! You have firefighters and policemen that died doing what they believed in. They died to save people. The terroists decided to die to kill people. Nothing these terroists did or Bin laden did can be justified. I just dont understand you at all on this one spydie! You have got to be kidding me.

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  10. #20
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok spyder...what trade negotiations are you yapping about? *L* The reasons bin Laden has given for his hatred of the US are a) He despises the presence of US troops in Mecca and Madena (sp?) also known as Saudi Arabia where there are holy shrines b) He despises US support of Israel against Palestine....it's clear to me that you aren't reading the news *L*

    You think bin Laden cares about trade? He walked away from a personal wealth of 200M to go live in a cave for fuck's sake! *L*

    The reason those young men gave their lives in the attacks? Well most likely because bin Laden recruits them and brainwashes them with his radical views...he takes young, impressionable, disenfranchised men and convinces them that they will enter Paradise if they give their lives for his cause. He feeds their dislike for the US and grows it into hate.

    And to mel's comment about nuking them...well I understand your frustration and pain and need to feel safe...but no...bad idea. Bin Laden has called for Jihad...a holy war...and not just to Muslims in Afghanistan...to all Muslims throughout the world...if we go in and nuke what? Afghanistan? Then what? Do you realize how many Muslims there are in Pakistan? Pakistand has nuclear cabability...so does India....are you suggesting we just wipe out anyone with nuclear capability before they can get us? And as soon as the pictures of little children with their skin falling off from radiation burns hits the world media....what do you think will happen to the support for the US worldwide? Nope. We better all pray that doesn't fucking happen.

    ------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •